Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #15

I had the day off yesterday and it rained.
The problem was that it wasn't the good, refreshing, cleansing rain that is a hard downpour and leaves the streets clean and the air smelling fresh. Instead, it was that misty, constant pissing rain (pardon my language) that just continues and makes for a grey day (and frizzy hair).
I guess all my scowling at the sky worked- because riiiiiiiiiiiiight as it was time for us to go to the baseball game- it miraculously cleared up. Magic. Guess being a negative Nancy works sometimes.
We may or may not have had beer, hot dogs, pretzels, squirrely fries, and cotton candy. #gluttony.
(see pictures on instagram here)

Enjoy this week's Oh How Pinteresting!
----------------------
Favorite Unnecessary Item [neon love]:
via
Favorite Print [someone buy me this. stat]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [caprese pops. genius]:
via
Favorite Shoe [since when do i love bows so much?]:
via
Favorite Necklace [baublebar, per usual]:
via
Favorite Outfit [if only i could pull off those shorts]:
via
Favorite Accessory [gimme.]:
via

Which is your favorite this week?
I vote caprese pops. How did I not think of that? Genius.

xo, lp

12 comments:

  1. I vote: the matches because they are so unnecessarily awesome. Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving those bow sandals as well. Too cute. Glad you had fun at the game last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to work on my negative nancy bit ... it never works for me. never.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may or may not have partaken in some gluttonous eating lately also, no judgement here ;] LOVE your pinterest pictures! Especially the matches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh baublebar. What are you trying to do to my wallet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving it all. And I too...have eaten all sorts of crazy, glutton-ish foods lately...but I mean, it's summer right?! :) I love the pops! They look SO yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't choose, love it all =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The caprese pops are my favorite too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful pops and beautiful necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rain is the worst when it's humid and hot. Yuck! I don't blame you for being negative and it always messes up hair. So annoying! Love the necklace and I want that watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, the necklace is seriously to die. Adore this post, love. How am I only just now following you? lol. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...