Wednesday, January 16, 2013

EXTRA 40% OFF? TWIST MY ARM.

Hi kids.
I'll be brief today. Ann Taylor is having their Semi Annual sale + an additional 40% off all sale styles.
Dresses, sweaters, skirts, necklaces, scarves, shoes...you name it. If it's on sale, you get 40% more off. 
Just put it in your shopping cart and the price will automatically change for you- no code needed!
My two favorite dresses are from Ann Taylor, and I figured I'd feature some of their accessories and shoes I could pair with them here!

Especially loving that white square necklace, those bold scarves, and the pretty sparkly loafers!

If you're an Ann Taylor fan, today is your day.
Go get it, friends. Let me know the damage you do.

xo, lp

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I was just there over the weekend, wish I would have waited! Love me some Ann Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love when Ann Taylor has a good sale. It's the best time to purchase their pretty pieces. And there has been a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so many flats! I am going to grove city in a few days so I hope to find a lot of these there!

    I absolutely love your blog. I just joined and I really hope you join back so we can stay in touch love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love when there is an EXTRA percentage off sale! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is dangerous!! I love the loafers so much!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...