Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Fancies #50: 2013!

{av} decided that this week for FF we should come up with an outfit to represent how we want to take on the New Year. Since I didn't make any real resolutions this year, I decided to create this outfit on my main goal for 2013: to just get back to basics. 

1. I'm a huge fan of PAPER planners and calendars, rather than having everything on my phone/computer. This Kate Spade calendar ($20) is quirky, creative, and a great way to keep track of things in the New Year. 


3. This grey heather sweater is not only perfectly cozy for a casual day, but also a great base to dress up with a big fancy necklace for a night out!

4. These earrings are all that is right with the world. Rough cut, gorgeous grey that will go with any and every outfit there is. 

5. The best of all basics- a great brown bag. Madewell kills it with this leather beauty- definitely big enough for a camera, iPad, or your new Kate Spade calendar...

6. Okay, so maybe these shoes aren't a basic, but they are a comfy & cute way to finish off a classic outfit. Well done, GAP!

What would be your go-to basic piece?
...it's the earrings, right? Right?

xo, lp



5 comments:

  1. I love rough cut gem stones like those earrings. So pretty!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings but sucker for a good calendar!!!! I'm obsessed!!!!

    xo
    www.carlyonqueue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my lovely new chevron calendar right here! It is fun to start writing on a fresh new page. Happy Friday Fancies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! I'm definitely a fan of paper calendars and agendas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tassel loafers are my kind of basic!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...