Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LOVELY THINGS OF VALENTINE'S DAY PAST

 If you've been hanging around here a while, you might remember last year how I confessed my reasons for loving Valentine's Day. [hint: heart patterned socks play a big role]

If you haven't been around, allow me to share with you a few favorite treats from last year. Links can be found in the descriptions to the original post!
----------------

Let's start with the sweetest of them all, shall we? 

 Next in line? Fishing line + free paint chips=
Valentine's Hanging Heart Garlands (that were added into the post about V-Day traditions)

 Clearly I couldn't leave out valentines, so I made 5 different styles using watercolors, glitter, and more paintchips!

Then there are these watercolors...that have been repinned a good amount on Pinterest (thank you!!), and were insanely easy.

I dabbled a little in decorating candles, which I can't say I'd do again [read:GLITTEREVERYWHERE], but they sure were fun and festive!

And quite possibly my favorite- my flower failure that turned into this pretty mason jar display!

So there you have it kids. 
A lot of Valentine's projects...some better than others...all made with love. 
OH COME ON. You didn't expect one cheesy pun? It's Valentine's Day people, that's what it's all about.

Any fun V-day DIYs up your sleeves?
Share away, friends!

xo, lp

11 comments:

  1. I love the watercolors. These are such cute projects!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some adorable ideas! Love the homemade cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Love the ombre sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! The mason jar idea is so freakin' adorable! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The upper restrict of over $400 is truly wonderful in case the situation of the set
    is alright. But allow me tell you, jailbreaking is a big deal.

    After your device is jailbroken, you require to obtain Winterboard.


    Here is my blog: apptrackr king of fighters

    ReplyDelete
  6. the arrangement procedure.sitew.in/ To begin the Installment process official source you should click the Install button.Download Tutu Helper Application on Android Mobile APK Faucet on open or coating switch when you efficiently finished TuTu App the setup procedure. Finally, with the above step, TutuHelper the Treatment to download.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could download the Mobdro apk on greatwebsitebuilder.com/ your mobile phone and also transfer official source it to your tv.you to adhere to in order to MOBDRO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ON IPAD, ANDROID & PC​ treasure your tv experience. This overview will help Download Mobdro you satisfy your desires. The fool-proof guide understandable.Mobdro for Android Open the Kodi software program.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...