Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Fancies #51: Outfit Crush

TGIF.
No, but really.
How is it that this week felt like two? Beyond ready for the weekend, folks.

---

This week for #FF {av} pulled out the classic outfit crush card, and it was not hard at all to pick a look I'm loving!
LC can layer like the best of them, and I'm loving the simple stripes layered with a little denim and a chunky scarf:



I'm not the biggest jean jacket wearer, so I went with this crazy affordable and awesome denim button up from Target. Matched with the softest black skinnies and a chunky heathered scarf, I think this could be my winter uniform. 
Clearly I had to incorporate stripes in there somewhere, and this Kate Spade bag is completely the perfect way to do so. Rather than copy LC's dark nails, I thought this shade of NARS lipstick would be a good alternative! For the finishing touch, these sweet little studs add just a little bit of sparkle!

So there you have it, outfit recreation at its finest!

What are your plans for the weekend, friends?
I'll be bundling up for the 4 degree weather we're expecting next week. Gah.

xo, lp



8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit crush!! I saw the blog post she "wrote" on layering and this pic...it's so easy to recreate :) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top with the stripe bag! Happy {almost} weekend! http://downwiththedearmores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week HAS felt insanely long, you're right! I picture my weekend spent in comfy outfits like this!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I will be wearing on the plane on Sunday! The perfect casual chic outfit in my book. Everyone needs a Chambray shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link to that denim top ... I keep seeing this fab button up in so many outfits today that I am totally needing to get one! YAY TARGET!!! Great outfit!

    Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i adore the denim with the black skinnys! super super super cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with LC's style-- she has such a knack for making something so casual and comfy look so chic and put together! Or is it the other way around? :) Love your choices as well!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with this look! so cozy (& perfect for our office). i think the red lipstick perfectly tops it off.

    hope you are getting in some R&R / FUN this weekend!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...