Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blogger Buzz v.9

The Blogger Buzz is back! This month we're sharing our newest reads:
Where'd You Go Bernadette: Meghan Anderson from Downtown Daydreams. The perfect beach read and I loved the uirky story of the young girl and her mother. Plus the bright cover is a perfect addition to any bookshelf! 

Allegiant: Samantha Peterson from The Brunette One. Finishing up this trilogy was a must for me! 

Making Ideas Happen: Laura Podlich from Beauty and the Beard. It was slow at first, but had some excellent tips on taking ownership for your ideas and executing them flawlessly!

The Divorce Papers: Katherine of The Duchess of Plumewood. A fun read that was just the thing to get my mind off my looming law school finals! 

Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista. I'm a total social media nerd and he talks about the industry in a really inventive way! 


So we want to know- what's been on your reading list lately?
Send your suggestions this way!

xo, lp

3 comments:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...