Monday, April 21, 2014

IT LOOKS LIKE I ATE A BUNCH OF CHEETOS

Happy Monday, friends!
Hope you are enjoying the nice weather!

Other than spending some time outside, M&I took the weekend to do some MAJOR spring cleaning, and are getting so much stuff out of the apartment for a garage sale / goodwill. Feels. So. Good.

Here's what's been lovely lately:

1. Some weeks Michael gets inspired to make me lunch every day. Last week was one of those weeks- and I found notes with my lunch every day. I should have Instagrammed the one in which he rapped. #keeper #backoffhesmine

2. Normally on the weekends I get up early and run errands/clean/workout/etc...but Sunday was LAZY. I wore my pajamas until like 2pm or so. AND watched the Season 2 finale of House of Cards. AND drank hot cocoa with peppermint marshmallows (that are leftover from Christmas- judge away).
So yeah, Sunday was a pretty fab day.

3. It got above 60 here this weekend, which I felt validated orange lipstick. Despite the initial reaction of looking like I'd just eating an entire bag of cheetos - it definitely grew on me:

4. I love doing giveaways on the blog!!! You have until Friday to enter to win a bunch of amazing cards from Ready Maker Design (a few of which shown here!) Entering takes a minute- you won't regret it!

In other news, everyone needs these shoes for summer.  Oh, and this necklace too.

So tell me friends- what did the Easter bunny bring you this year?
If there were Cadbury MiniEggs in your basket, send them my way NOW (please)!

xo, lp


*new here? follow along on instagram for compulsive candy ordering, ootds, and other assorted midwest life items here!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah I'm eating my Cadbury mini eggs right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gahhh jealous! i might need to go get some!

      Delete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...