Monday, January 20, 2014

candy compulsion and yesterday's shirt

Man, I should keep this blog post title in my back pocket for a book title. Just in case I ever get famous, you know? 

Anyways. To break down that title:
If you've been following me on Instagram for any length of time, you know I have a thing for organizing my candy in rainbow order. I just do. I can't explain it. Makes for pretty pictures, though!
 Sunday morning I got up and had 2 options: 
1. Shower, get dressed, clean the apartment, be productive
or
2. Watch 3 episodes of Scandal back to back before brushing out the previous night's curls, and head out to Target to peruse their Valentine's section wearing the shirt I had worn the night before.
I went with the latter. Don't worry- I wasn't gross or anything, I looked perfectly proper. Oh- and for the record- Target's V-day selection this year is kind of a bummer. 
 Sunday was unreal 34 degrees. In January. In winter. In Wisconsin.
Dude, Gap has their new set of flats out and damn, they're good. Stripes. Polka dots. Camo. All, fantastic.

Tell me something good, friends-
Let's start Monday out right!

xo, lp

* let's be friends: @lpodlich


1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...