Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CROCKPOT SPINACH DIP (so. so. good.)

This recipe will make you popular. Yup. Not empty promises, my friends, it really will.
It's that good.
Ask the friends I made it for at the last Packer game. Ask my coworkers from the last potluck.
They'll agree.
All you need it a crockpot. WAIT. If you don't have a crockpot, you CAN make this in the microwave- but I can't promise it will be this easy or clean!
 What you'll need to make it happen:
- 8oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- 4 large cloves garlic, pressed/minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan/mozzarella blend cheese (or just use parm. either way.)
-  2 tsps paprika
-1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cayenne optional

**also: you will note there are no artichokes in this dish. it's not because i hate them, or that i'm trying to be original, i just happen to like this recipe without them. by all means, add artichokes as necessary!**

How to make it happen:
Hold onto your hats, it's going to be a wild ride:
Step 1: Defrost your spinach in the microwave.
Step 2: Put all your ingredients into the crockpot. Yup. All of it. 
Step 3: Put crock on high for 1 1/2 hours or until bubbling. Enjoy with crackers, chips, or whatever.

Rough, right? That's the beauty of crockpots! 
 So creamy. So delicious.
So let's recap:
If you're looking for a great Super Bowl dip recipe, pin/print this.
If you're looking for a crowd-pleaser to bring into work, pin/print this.
If you're going through a rough week and need some cream cheese in your life, pin/print this.

Have a great CrockPot recipe?
Share it (or a link) in the comments- I'd love to see it!

xo, lp


Looking for more great gameday recipes? 

3 comments:

  1. My mom just got a crockpot for Christmas and we're big on spinach dip so you know I'll be making this the next chance I get! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, YES PLEASE I WANT ALL OF THE SPINACH DIP ALWAYS. Deliciousssss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good! I can wait to try it. - J

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...