Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WHAT TO GET W/ THAT GIFTCARD: THE J.CREW EDITION

Oh, giftcards.
There are two camps of people out there: 
The people that HATE getting giftcards because they think they're impersonal and "too easy"
and
The people that LOVE getting giftcards, because they know no matter what, they can buy what they like.

Both are valid...but I find myself in the latter of the two these days. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE gifts when they are thoughtful and from someone who knows me SO well that I get all weepy when I open them - but if someone doesn't know me very well, I'd rather get a giftcard than a random gift that I will inevitably give to Goodwill within the month.
To me they say: Hey Laura! I think you're neat! I'd like to get you a gift to SHOW you you're neat, but...well...I don't want to mess it all up, so here's a giftcard to a store I know you like!"

Win. Win.

So for those of you out there with giftcards after the holiday season: This week is dedicated to you.
Posts to help you get your shop on, starting off with J.Crew:

Here's what I'm loving lately:

GOLD STRIPE POUCH: The gold trend better not go away, I love it too much. 

GOLD DIAMOND BRACELET: See above comment.

NEW IPHONE CASE: I'll take one of each, please.

STRIPED HAT: This'll look cute on everyone. I'm convinced. 

PINCH MINIEMERGENCY KIT: Everything you could ever need in a pinch!

INSTAX CAMERA: I got one of these for Xmas last year and it's my favorite thing ever.

GOLD HANDLE MUG: I mean, think of all the coffee holding selfies you could take with this...!

STATEMENT EARRINGS: Sparkly with a perfect pop of neon

GEO BLANKET: Um...since when does J.Crew do blankets?!? Love.

DOWNING TOTE: Solid Madewell knockoff, J.Crew. Well done!

 Anyone out there get a J.Crew giftcard this year?
If so, what are you going to get with it??

xo, lp


*Psst: if you're an online shopper, you HAVE to use Ebates. Fer real, y'all. Find out more HERE*


Also: 
Are we friends on Instagram?
If not, WHY NOT!?
You can find me here: @lpodlich

1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...