Monday, September 16, 2013

DAMN, LIFE IS PRETTY FANTASTIC, RIGHT?

PEOPLE!
You know what? The last week or two I was being a really Negative Nancy. I choose to be childish and pass the blame to the 90+ degree heat for making me act this way, naturally. 

I'm not quite sure why. Well, this weekend fully knocked it out of me. It was too good to be whiny about. So here I sit, Sunday night, I my sweats and Donald Driver jersey- blogging & chugging water like it's my job ... happy as a clam (whatever that means).

So on that positive note, here's what's been good lately:

1. My girl Dani is the beauty queen. Fer real. Girl introduced me to bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie in Never Say Never. It is the richest, creamiest lipstick. And the color is dope. Yes, DOPE. Er, cool? fresh? hip? What do the kids say these days? Either way, get yourself some.

2. Finally getting back to some #ootd shots on Instagram. Here's what happy outfits I've been wearing lately:

3. In case you were under a rock (or don't follow me on Instagram), I went to the Packers' Home Opener this weekend. Despite the early morning rain that moved our tailgate indoors, the clouds parted halfway into the game and left us with a gorgeous day. Our seats were right next to the endzone, 10 rows back. I've never sat so close in a game, it was amazing!! Plus an awesome win didn't hurt!

4. Nothing like a cute couple picture, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? The couple that watches the Pack together stays together!

5. Driving back into Madison we were met with the most stunning sunset over Lake Mendota. It was the perfect ending to an excellent weekend. 

See, way too many good things going on out there to be wasting time being whiny!

What's something good going on for you lately?
I expect these comments FILLED with positivity, my friends!

xo, lp


*whaaaa? we aren't instagram friends yet? for shame! you can find me here (@lpodlich)!

8 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic seats!! I'm loving that flag football starts tomorrow downtown chi and I can't wait to start something new! Happy Monday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing football games live, but that's pretty much the only way to get me to watch–I can't concentrate when it's on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stahp! Your photos of the game make me so jealous. Alas, I'll be off to my own Packer game adventure later on this fall/winter.

    Want to know my happiness? Date night Friday night at the Madison Children's Museum for Adult Swim. Beer and a human sized hamster wheel = amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is ridiculous- I didn't know they did that there! Cool!

      Delete
  4. LOVE THE POSITIVITY! You got a view of a gorgeous sunset :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...