Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday's Fancies #67: Transition Time

Geez. I haven't done a Friday's Fancies in AGES.

I figured this week would be a perfect one to jump back in, since I loved the theme {av} chose this week. The challenge? Take a purely summer piece and make it work in your fall wardrobe. 
Here's what I'm workin' with today:
This Madewell minty silk dot cami is so sweet to just keep in summer. Slipping it under this grey Wallis blazer & adding some jeans takes it from strappy summer to fitting for fall. Throw on some camel driving mocs from Gap, and you're good to go! I mean, as soon as you have your colorblock crossbody & silver hairties in hand..of course.

If you don't already have this Madewell top- you can find this biddy in the sale section at a major discount. Scooooore!

What summer piece will you be wearing into fall?
Seriously, throw a blazer over just about anything and you're good to go!

xo, lp



6 comments:

  1. Love that top and that blazer! Those shoes are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful mint top! I love the hair ties as well! Have a happy Friday! -The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, doll! I'm swooning over those shoes! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mint and polka dot top, but what really gets me are those loafers! Love those! Have a great weekend! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i need that outfit! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just love this outfit! Perfect for going into fall. And those loafers are too cute!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...