Monday, April 22, 2013

IT'S GONNA BE MAYYYYYYYYYY.

Why oh why did this weekend go by so quickly?
Both of our parents were in town and after everything last week, it was much needed family time. 

If you're looking for a good way to make your coworkers smile, Google this image and leave it at the end of their April calendar. My friend Emily got me with this the other week and I laugh every time I see it! If you don't get it, sing it in your best JT voice...

I cannot even say how much I love my latest grab from Kate Spade Saturday. Since I'm a big mug hoarder I couldn't resist these two- and only $10 each! Free shipping both ways, too...

Every year the UW Madison Varsity band puts on a concert-and for the last 4 years I've gone to it with Michael's family. I can't even call it a concert- it is a full out SHOW. A few hundred band members, streamers, pyro, singing-you name it, they got it. If you're ever in Wisconsin at the end of April you've gotta go!
 Sunday included a trip to Costco, aka mecca. Michael's parents hooked us up with enough toothpaste to last us for like a year. Yessssssssss. Also- how do we feel about concrete floors in homes? I kind of love the look but also kind of think I'm enough of a klutz that'd I'd slip and knock myself out?
 Sunday also meant a trip to Home Depot to get MORE plants. Can you tell we're anxious for it to finally be spring around here? I'm already coming up with some killer cocktails with this rosemary, mint, and basil!
 Speaking of recipes, tomorrow I'll be sharing a recipe for this:

What did you do that was great this weekend, friends?
Tell me something good!

xo, lp


pssssssssssssst: find me on Instagram here! 

9 comments:

  1. I wish, wish, wish we had space for a little garden! Oh you know, I was out at the racetrack bettin on the ponies...yes, I'm serious. And we didn't win. Stupid horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Wait. That is genius–gotta love J. Tims!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I have to admit, I sang this in my JT voice as soon as I saw the title! Gotta love Nsync!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend! Love the mugs!
    Stop by some time http:styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com
    PS New follower here = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're gonna be garden twinnies. I had to buy mint because after our vacation Josh is really into Mojitos, lol. Let the herb martini drinking commence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we must be on the same wavelength because i was thisclose to going shopping for plants for an herb garden on sunday but had a family brunch that went too long! i drink mojitos like no one's business so obvi need a mint plant!

    i am making myself wait until i have my own place in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, that JT thing is actually hilarious! Hope you share your drink recipes! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mugs are adorable! Of course I'm partial to the striped one!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...