Friday, July 20, 2012

Carry me away with Shanna of BSSS

I hope you all have been enjoying the guest bloggers this week! As not to disappoint, today I've got Shanna from Because Shanna Said so here. If you don't already, make sure to check out her sweet blog- filled not only with a lot of fashion, but plenty of hilarious stories of her two little girls. Shanna's here today to share her favorite summer bags, so take it away Shanna!
-------------------------------------

Oh hi, Beauty & the Beard readers! I am Shanna from Because Shanna Said So. I blog about fashion (a.k.a. my personal outfits), beauty obsessions and random life happenings. I try not to take myself too seriously and from time to time, have no problem making fun of myself.


I was so excited when Miss Laura asked me to fill in for her while she is off on her camping adventures. She is one of my most favorite bloggers and I can always count on her to give me the scoop on the cutest Esty shops, styling ideas or dee-lish recipes.

Since the summer months typically mean vacation time, I thought I would share with you a few fun and affordable traveling bags I found at my most coveted store, Forever 21. If you know me, you are well aware that I have a slight problem, borderline addiction and almost monogamous relationship with this store.

Carry Me Away
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

I just had to let you ladies see for yourself all the adorable bags they currently have online and perfect for your next travel adventures. All of the ones featured have a cross body option which is super convenient for airport travel, especially if you always run late like me and have to race to catch your flight. Want to know the BEST part? They are all $35 or less. So, go ahead and scoop up two or three!

Which one do you want to carry on your next trip? I must say, the orange and creme color block weekender stole my heart from the get-go!

Thanks again, Laura, for inviting me over today! I hope each of you stop by and see me sometime! 
I love making new friends and discovering new blogs!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blog

-----------------------------
See, what did I tell you, the girl knows her stuff!


Which bag would you like for the summer?
I'll take the one with the polka dots please!


xo,lp

9 comments:

  1. I can ALWAYS count on Shanna for good steals! All these bags are precious and that pink patterned one is adorable!! Wonderful prices... thanks, Shanna! Laura - hope you're having a splendid time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cuteness! And what a tough choice - those polka dots are totes cute, but I think #3 & #4 need to come home with me!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat fabulous bags! I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO obsessed with Forever 21 accessories! The best part is definitely the price - even if they get only one use, I don't feel as bad! That pink printed bag is definitely my favorite :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is absolutely lovely! Bag #5 is stunning!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...