Thursday, July 12, 2012

trip via instagram

Don't worry friends, after this, you won't have to see any more Instagram pictures from the trip. 
We're currently in Minnesota (YAY HOME!) catching up with family and friends, and I am probably too busy hugging everyone to take any pictures. Enjoy your break from the picture overload...
1-3: CT: mystic seaport (aka nautical heaven)
4. RI: beer at julian's in providence
5: RI: outfit for meeting the lovely {av} for dinner
6: RI: the best taffy every in newport
7: MA: boston, baby
8: MA: old north church. love me some paul revere
9: MA: delicious homemade raspberry pecan waffles
10: ME: holy gorgeous, maine is pure trees
11: NH: rainstorms 
12: VT: moose crossing signs EVERYWHERE
13-15: NY: gorgeous skies and niagra falls
16: IN: intense sun
17-18: necessary road trip snacks

Am I the only one who rainbow organizes their gummy bears?
Yeah, I'm sure I am. That's cool guys, whatever.

xo, lp

10 comments:

  1. You saw a ton of places! Looks like an amazing road trip... the waffles looks amazing and I love the rainbow organization! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, the gummy bear organization just shows your creative mind is always working or maybe just a little OCD? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, i'll kinda miss your road trip. :-/ and nope, I definitely have to organize my candy before I can eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've seriously been living through your travel adventures on instagram! hope you're ready for dinner, my treat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us! Enjoy being back home.
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your pictures! I am not a big gummy bear eater however I do separate my M&Ms by color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Minnesota! Welcome home! Love your blog! Just starting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're home safely. Loved seeing all of the pics along your road trip! Virginia misses you already. ;)

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen so many colors of gummi bears, I guess Canada is a little behind in our gummi bears colors.
    I love these fun and colorful photos <3

    --Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...