Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #20

Sooo. [notso] Funny story. Last night Carly got me all inspired because she's cool and learning HTML and all that jazz. She was updating her blog and I thought "Heck! I'll do the same". Welllll I had multiple screens up and hit "apply to blog" on the wrong one. The one deleting the pre-made template I had purchased. Fail. Until I mature and figure this all out, you're stuck with this blog, kiddos. Wop-wop.
--------------------
This week's OHP is a little bit of everything, sorry for being all over the place...I blame the blog malfunction.

Favorite Shoe [summer bling]:
via
Favorite Bauble [punch bowl]:
via
Favorite Interior [cozy rustic]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [sea salt krispies]:
via
Favorite Bag [neon taxi]:

via

Favorite Etsy Find [stamps!]
via
Favorite Outfit [summer meets fall]:
via
Favorite Accessory [braid love]:
via
What's your favorite pin this week?
My vote is for the necklace (surprise, surprise).

xo, lp

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm that sea salt krispy looks sooo good! Sorry about the blog issues, I really don't think it looks bad though! I am notorious for making changes and then accidently saving it and not being able to go back. I get so stressed out about that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that sounds devastating. Hopefully you're better at understanding HTML than I am. It sounds like a foreign language to me. You should make yourself some of the sea salt krispies and buy yourself the punch bowl bauble. That would make you feel better, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahaha you are so right morgan. sea salt krispies for me asap.

      Delete
  3. Love those Steve Madden flats. And can we talk about how delicious those sea salt krispies look? Seriously. If you need some help with HTML, I can send a bit that I've learned your way! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shut the front door. i may just take you up on that!

      Delete
  4. Girl! That necklace is to DIE for. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh whoops. Love you and the big picture of you though :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you gotta love what's IN the blog not the aesthetics ;) right?! Think positively!! Anyway... loving this weeks pins! That necklace is so fun & the summer/fall outfit is adorable! Good luck with getting your blog back up to your liking! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!!! Girl, I am sorry! I know you will get it fixed. It's really not that noticeable. Great pins per usual!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, good luck with the blog re-do... I tried to do mine a few months ago, and whew is it a lot of work. I love all your pins, obviously, but that watch is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man, that sucks!!! I know you'll get it fixed though. Loving that necklace of course!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer about your blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with! And omg I love that necklace. The color combo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...