Tuesday, July 3, 2012

S'more Party!

(( This post was originally a guest post I did for the lovely Samantha from The Brunette One ))
Michael and I are currently in Philadelphia (yes, we survived the DC heat), and will be sharing on Twitter and Instagram!!
-------------------
If there's one thing I love, it's summer dinner parties and barbecues. There's something so perfect about a cool summer night with friends, drinks, and homemade food- isn't there? Naturally, with my sweet tooth, I love creative desserts-and all the s'more ideas I've seen lately on Pinterest are sheer perfection. 
I mean, a s'more bar with different flavored marshmallows, chocolates, and graham crackers? How did I not think of this first? 
via
via

via
via
I will absolutely be having a s'more bar at one of my summer parties this year, and so I've started compiling some of the essentials:


What would you build your s'more with?
[I'll take a regular marshmallow with a chocolate caramel bar and a Chips Ahoy, please]

19 comments:

  1. Fun fact: those chocolate mint marshmallows are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't tried them yet, but so will..they look great!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE me some smores! I just made smore chocolate chip cookies! I posted about it yesterday. DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm traditional/boring...I'd prob stick with the o.g. of s'mores. But that s'mores bar is such a clever idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY MOLY this looks delicious! I'm pretty traditional too... I definitely don't see myself going for a lime marshmallow any time soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude when we hang out (notice i didn't say if) we are SO doing this because smores are my favorite thing on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmy. I have ALWAYS wanted to do a SMore bar. Always. I would take mine as pictured with the Reese's!
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks soooo good! You're making me hungry. Haha.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously?! This sounds like a genius idea -- can't believe I never thought of it myself! Now I definitely need to host a smores party! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never thought of having a s'more on a chips ahoy, but it sounds AMAZING! Fun party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you had a s'more party I would totally come! This looks so fun:) glad you are surviving the heat! Stay safe on your travels!

    xxA

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks, and sounds, ahhhmazing!! what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peeps smores?? sold! great idea :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmm, that looks wonderful! i must confess though... i don't think i've ever eaten a smore :O something to try this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...