Monday, July 16, 2012

What to wear: Summer shindigs with Lauren of LPF

Happy Monday everyone! I'm off camping most of the week, so I'll have some lovely bloggers filling in for me! If you're looking for a new blog to read that is full of a little bit of everything, you have to check out La Petite Fashionista. Lauren covers everything from fashion to food & decor. We've actually met and now live in the same town- so of course I'm biased at how awesome she is...
------------------------------------

 One of my favorite things about summer is that you don't need an excuse for a party. All you need is a little summer sunshine, craft beer and a few friends for a fun evening. I've got you covered for outfits for any occasion; a wine tasting party with friends (http://lapetitefashionista.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-host-wine-tasting-party.html), an all american summer cookout, or just a get together with friends with a bonfire and some beer.
What to Wear: Summer Shindigs

  The key to dressing for summer parties is staying stylish & comfortable. If your party is outside, save the heels for another night. Stick to breezy sundresses and cute crop tops to beat the heat!

 Thanks for letting me guest post Laura, hope you're enjoying your camping trip!

-------------------------
Thank you Lauren! On a side note- Lauren is the brains behind LPF magazine-and the first issue comes out soon..and you might even see an article in there by yours truly :) For updates check out @LPFMag on Twitter!


I'm loving the Saturday Cookout outfit, which is your favorite?


xo,lp

6 comments:

  1. you're the best laura. can't wait to have lots of blogger wine & scrabble/ mexican dates when you're back in Madison! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cookout 'fit. the tank and shorts are perfect!

    xo
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the wine tasting outfit. Hi-low hems are one of my favorite new styles!! I love that you labeled the last one Beer Pong and Bonfire, so cute!

    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip girly. Love Love Love the wine tasting party outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these outfits & wishing it was Saturday & we were cooking on the grill! I love those tribal print shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Saturday cookout shorts and the dress from beer pong and bonfire! Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...