Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Fancies #12- St. Patty's Day

I've been sharing gorgeous green and gold things all week, and today's St. Patty's Day themed Friday's Fancies is no different.

Close your eyes and pretend you're going to have a classy St. Patty's Day. 
Is it working? Are you picturing it?An elegant green tinged martini instead of dyed beer? A classy white top with dark skinnies instead of a "KISS ME I'M IRISH cutoff tee?

If you can't picture it, here it is. Grab this crisp blouse and choose one bold, green accessory that says "I'm celebrating, but in a sophisticated way...or at least until the third green tinged martini I am.."
Personally, I'd take any of them, but if you're going to make me choose, I'll take the kelly green flats. Then the necklace and bag are tied for second...and the ring coming in a close third.

(here's some green beer for those of you not diggin' the classy St.Patty's Day)

As usual, make sure to head over to {long distance loving} for more green getups!


Happy [early] St. Patrick's Day everyone!


(psst- Badgers won their first game so the UW Grad inside me cheers..and VCU did too...so the RVA resident is thrilled. Good week for basketball!)

17 comments:

  1. im a fan of the classy, not class st patricks day!
    especially because i think green beer goes great with a white crisp blouse. well, it doesn't really go great with it... it just looks great when i spill on it :)
    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. green beer isn't classy? :( I love your look, esp the necklace! So fab! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having classy green beer :) LOVE that necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those green accessories...great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that green necklace! But, I'm with you with the flats being #1! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that green necklace is perfect!! So lovely!

    And you cant do St. Patrick's day without green beer! Yummmm :)

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the flats come in at first for me too!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the green necklace! Have a great St. Patty's Day! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your picks, Laura! That necklace is to die for too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. green beer = heck yes!
    & love those flats. i am seeing them everywhere!
    great casual outfit.

    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. The purse, the ring, the green beer! I want it all... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This might be one of my favorite posts so far. I love that you paired the green as accents to the crisp white top. I am totally crushing on the necklace and the handbag! As for the Madewell flats, they are my favorite! I have pair in the blue suede (I would recommend them to anyone!) I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness! that necklace is in first place for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those green flats & structured bag would make excellent additions to my wardrobe. i feel like i'd wear one or the other every single day. great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I soo want those flats! have a great St.Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that! It's so classy and perfect for the day (or any day because I love that particular shade of green!) Enjoy your day Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that your outfits aren't totally overwhelming with green! I love St. Patrick's Day, but I hate being all green - I guess it's just not my color! The little pop of green is such a great accessory with that shirt - LOVE it!

    Hope your celebrating day was/is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...