Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting #3

This week's Oh How Pinteresting is green themed. Are you shocked? No? Good. Let's begin!

Favorite Green Art:
 Glass Bottles via
Favorite Green Statement Piece:
Blazer love via
Favorite Green Houseware (you're killing me Anthro!):
Mint Bubbled Doorknob via
Favorite Green Gem (pretty please Michael?):
 Teal heaven via 
Favorite Green Treat (OMG. amazing): 
Layered Cake via
Favorite Shoe:
Green and Gold via
Favorite Bag (not the first time it's been seen on this blog, and probably not the last):


Claire Clutch via


Head your little self over to thevintageapple.com!

14 comments:

  1. I'm kinda obsessed with blazers, so that green one warms my little heart. How cute for St. Patty's day! :) I have like nothing green in my closet... needs fixin!

    Yum. That cake looks totally nommm-tastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that green glass art thing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colored blazer. And that cake looks just like your cupcakes! I may need to try making them in shades of green. Happy Wednesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of in love with those door knobs. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace and the bag are amazing...but i will also take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really loving green too lately!! that clutch is super cute + so is that door knob.

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the green blazer so much! If only I could pull something like that off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I may have to plagiarise and attempt a post similar to this! Who doesn't love St. Patty's Day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel as though I need a green blazer for no other reason that I just like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cake & the heels! Thanks for sharing

    Stopping by from
    withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need those green shoes!

    Great pins, lady!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, yes, yes. i'll take one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to repin that gorgeous bubble glass doorknob!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Green is my favorite color so I am pretty much automatically in love with everything you posted! The door knob is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...