Monday, October 14, 2013

BOO, BADGERS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

We're back at Monday. Woof.

This weekend was stellar. Over 20 friend from college all together back in town, which was only made better by a Badger win (and then a Packer with the next day)!!

Let's review what's up lately:

1. I expect to see you share your BOO! cupcakes on Instagram when you make them! 

2. The only shirt you need for fall is this flannel check shirt from Old Navy. In every color. Stat.

3. The couple that cheers for the Badgers together stays together, right?

4.  I AM FREAKING OUT. I won a competition at work and I get to meet THE James Jones from the Green Bay Packers this week. I'm really hoping he'll still be in good spirits even though he got hurt this week. James, since I'm sure you read my blog on the reg- SEE YOU TUESDAY!  UPDATE: because of his injury, he won't be coming to work this week. Fingers crossed he'll be healed by next week so I can get a chance to meet him! Feel better, Mr. Jones!

5. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a yummy pumpkin seed recipe. If you like ranch, you'll love these!

Tell me something good about your weekend friends?
Or, does anyone else have something really exciting happening this week?

xo, lp


5 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome! I can relate to the awesome sports stuff (the Stanley Cup came to work last week!!!! And we got to meet the Blackhawks announcer!) I hope you have so much fun with that, that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumnomnomnom the BOO cakes . I've been eating/loving pumpkin seeds but they're plain (just salty)
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you and Michael! and i can't wait to see your recipe tomorrow!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just what I was searching for. Came
    here by searching for 1

    Also visit my site :: seo (http://seofornown4eva.com)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...