Monday, October 7, 2013

SUNDAY @ THE HOOTERVILLE INN

Oooooooh people. 
Can we all just agree that weekends in Fall are the best? 
I mean, despite the crazy amounts of rain we got that ruined our plans to camp all weekend. But besides that, the best. 
After some family time on Saturday we partied like two 25 year olds should...falling asleep by midnight after watching The Hunger Games on an air mattress in the living room. #winning

Sunday was perfection. We drove to nearby Blue Mound State Park and spend the afternoon hiking in the woods & checking out the awesome watchtowers.Afterwards we stopped at the Hooterville Inn to watch the rest of the Packers game over beer & lunch. I swear, there is no better place to get lunch than at a dive bar that accepts cash only, in a town of 855 people.

Sunday I also finished carving my annual Halloween Packers pumpkin! I know it's a little early, but I was entering it into a competition for work this week, so it had to get done. Hoping they'll like the cheese look :)

I've been BUSY lately! I mean, beyond the 8-5 job and all.
First: I was lucky to write an article on smart workplace fashion for BrightPeak Financial- check it out!

Second: Eve's Addiction asked me to be to represent Wisconsin for their Sparkling Across America series. Check out my interview here!

Annnnd finally, tomorrow I'll be sharing my one and only Halloween "recipe" for the year. Boo cupcakes..with a surprise center!

WHEW. Enough about me. 
Tell me something good about your weekend, friends!

xo, lp


**psssst : let's be instagram friends too, shall we?!

6 comments:

  1. i love your lunch and beer at a local dive joint experience. hole in the wall places are always the best choice. and congrats on all of your exciting news articles and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are too cute–can't wait to see them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pumpkin!! It does look like fall in WI! I just got back from Mexico so now I'm ready for some cool fall weather!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pumpkin!! and your feature was so great :) congrats!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of all of you who get real falls. It was in the 90s in SoCal. What the hell is that?! lol

    Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your packers pumpkin is ADORABLE!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...