Thursday, October 31, 2013

HIGH SOCIETY

Friends, my dear dear friends.

I realize I am SO behind the curve, but I just got my first iPhone on Saturday. Yep, I'm a newbie. 
Thanks for all of your input the other day on Instagram, for real! I ended up going with the one on the left...but just to show how indecisive I am, there are the 12 (yes 12, I'm crazy) I was narrowing it down to from Society6:
1. Floral Explosion by Amy Sia
2. Pass this on by Danny Ivan
3. Stockinette Orange by Elisa Sandoval
4. Gatsby Gold by Monika Strigel
5. Emerald Doodle by Micklyn
6. Sparkle Stripe by Social Proper
7.Reassurance by Caleb Troy
8. Cryyp by Spires
9. DG Aztec No.1 by Dawn Gardner
10. Chevron Flora II by Bianca Gree
11. Electric Haze by Amy Sia
12. Ocean Blue by Sara Eshak

Now it's your turn:
Which of these would you choose?


xo, lp


find me on instagram here: 


**For all you online shoppers, don't forget to use EBATES! find out more HERE ** 

13 comments:

  1. I've gotten all my phone cases from Soceity6–the really do have the best selection and they're super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sparkle Stripe and Chevron Flora II would be my picks. They're so pretty! I've never actually purchased anything from Society6 but I may have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should so check it out! And I love both that you chose! ;)

      Delete
  3. I really have no idea how you decided upon one. I switch out cases all the time depending on my mood...and outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a feeling i'm going to be the same way!

      Delete
  4. I've been using my case from Splendid and adore it! :) I love the chevron + floral combo and the one you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags paypal accepted my link s9f28q6u75 replica zara bags replica bags for sale gucci fake s4d09x6c83 replica bags pakistan Full Article w7x98z7c15 high quality designer replica replica bags louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cover 99 we are the ultimate destination for personalized phone covers, customized mobile back covers, customized mobile cases at 99, customized mobile cover at 99, customized mobile back cover at 99 and 99 mobile covers.

    We believe your phone is an extension of your personality. With our cutting-edge Mobile Back Cover 99, you have the power to transform your device into a unique masterpiece that reflects your style. Crafted from high-quality materials, our custom covers offer durable protection without compromising on style. https://cover99.in/mobile-cover

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...