Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FALL FOODS from B&B

Oooooh it is time for Fall Food.
Warm soups, piping hot cider, and apple everything! 

Here are some of my favorite, perfect for fall recipes. Tried and true by...well... me.
1. Baked Apple Chips: Apples are errrywhere in fall, which means it's time to stock up and make an abundance of baked apple chips! Easy, healthy, & delicious.
2. PUMPKIN SEEDS!!!: Pumpkin seeds are the best part of fall. Screw the cornsyrup-laden PSL, go for crunchy, tasty spiced pumpkin seeds. Nom.
3. Salted Caramel Sauce: I mean, you can pretty much put this stuff all over everything. Or by itself. Mmm.
4. Oven Roasted Tomato Pesto Crostini: Hopefully the title sounded good enough to entice you! It's one of my go-to fall appetizers!
5. Herb Parmesan Crisps: Since it's soup weather now, this easy recipe is a must-have for the fall. They add a little extra salty, crunchy kick to your favorite soup.
6. Veggie Pesto Soup: It's the kind of delicious soup that vegetarians and meat eaters alike can enjoy. Hot, hearty, and healthy!

What food do you look forward to in fall?
For more food inspiration, check out this board on Pinterest!

xo,lp

4 comments:

  1. Apple chips are the yummiest–such a good healthy fall snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those apple chips look DELISH! I will definitely be adding them to my recipe list! Right now my food jam is Apple Slices dipped in Philadelphia Cream Cheese - Pumpkin Spice flavor. It's so good! Also... I love squash, so I will be baking up plenty of that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh if you have any good squash recipes send them my way!

      Delete
  3. ALL of these sound delish! I was dehydrating apples last night and they turn crispy like chips, so it's already got me ready for the fall foods! Another thing I can't wait for? Pumpkin seeds! I love to pull them out of the pumpkin before carving, separate them, wash them off and then bake them in the oven. Yum!

    I know I love fall and can't wait for all the foods that are prime time during this season. Check out this list of fabulous fall foods as well to see what else you can be looking forward to! http://baconsmores.com/health-fitness/fabulous-fall-foods/

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...