Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Fancies #37: The Ultimate Fall List.

Let's be real. If I made a list of all the things I wanted for fall this post would go on for miles.
I've narrowed it down to 12 fall must-haves....



1. Chunky Knits: This is by far #1 on my list. Comfy, cozy oversized knits are where it's at. This Dorothy Perkins Cardigan just needs to be mine to cuddle up in. Now. 
2. Striped Tees. I have a sliiiiight stripe obsession, and soft, cotton, simple tees like this Modal Ramona one are a fall staple for layering.
3. A Tailored Blazer. I should clarify: multiple blazers. I have a few and I love love love them. This ponte blazer is insanely affordable, and is perfect to dress down with jeans or up over a dress!
4. Oversized Watch: It's time for a nice, big, investment watch that will wear season to season. This Michael Kors one is sleek and will go with any outfit.
5. Simple Bracelets: I'm not a huge arm-party girl, I'd rather have one or two simple, beautiful bracelets. You all know my love of Gorjana by now, right? Good. This triple wrap bracelet would go great with that watch...just sayin'!
6. Statement Necklaces: No, I won't go into some big monologue about big necklaces- shockingly enough. This sophisticated Juliet & Company black and gold necklace is perfect for work and going out on the town!
7. Riding Boots: Gah, Tory Burch, you're killing me with these babies. Riding boots over skinny jeans? Basically my fall uniform (oh, with a shirt too, I guess).
8. Colorful Bag: In fall I always wear a lot of neutrals, so having a fun pop of color like this Madewell Camden Satchel is a fun way to spice up an outfit.
9. Pattern Scarves: I justify these the same way I justify colorful bags. Neutrals need a pop, people! How stunning is this silk Mango scarf? I can think of multiple friends that may get this as a holiday gift...
10. Sleek Booties: Skirt + tights + black booties = happy Laura. (Love these Wallis ones)
11. Everyday Clutch: Claire Vivier always kills it, and I've had my eye on this brown, black, and white one for a while. 
12. Basic Studs: Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings are always lovely, and  these are SO affordable, and wearable in every season. Raise your hand if you need these classic ID studs!

Which of these are you going to add to your fall wardrobe?
I think that bracelet is first on my list!

xo, lp


22 comments:

  1. oh, those cozy stripes! and i've had my eye on similar clutches for what feels like ages. it may just be time to invest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect picks - I'll take the entire top row :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booties are the shoes I'm adding to my closet this fall; love your pick for those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to add a pair of riding boots to my fall clothes lineup! I just can't seem to find a pair that fits well with my vertically challenged stature! Add pregnancy into that mix and I seem to be a hot mess lately. I love love love all of your choices - I seriously think you have the best style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Blazer! I really need to add a pair of awesome booties to my closet, but I don't know when that's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those riding boots are amazing. But I don't think I can cough up that much money... but still, they are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just discovered your blog via friday's fancies, and I love it :) I'll definitely be adding your blog to my blog roll!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl - you got it all right!! such great finds and trends :) i especially love the chunky knit sweater, riding boots, and booties!! happy fall sweetie!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Dorothy Perkins emails are killingme! I havent bought anything yet, probably because I'm a little scared, but, man, who doesnt need more sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your picks are right on! I love the wrap bracelet and that gorgeous blue satchel! Everything Madewell has is awesome right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Majorly crushing on that patterned scarf! Scarves are by far my favorite fall accessory. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely want a striped blazer this Fall. I NEED to find the perfect one. I really want some new boots, too. Hello, shopping spree!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK- your lust list has officially turned into MY lust list. I seriously want everything on here, such gorgeous picks!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am definitely loving that striped sweater and you are right about statement necklaces and riding boots i am eagerly checking the weather report to find out when cool weather will be coming my way! not today however it is suppose to be 104, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of this fits you to a "T"...classic, timeless, effortless and gorgeous! You are one girl that KNOWS her own style and always looks so dang cute...you know I stalk your IG outfits! ;) Happy weekend, Laura!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahh i love all these picks but my eye is caught on that cute chunky knit!! Love the color/style/texture/everything about it!!

    xoxo
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahh, i love all of this! I especially am in love with that fabulous scarf. gorgeous! I just found our cute blog over at the give away. :) Excited to read more! Come follow along http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is it bad that I want a ton of statement necklaces? Because doesn't that mean I make a lot of statements? (hahahaha) Suffice it to say, I want every single thing on this list. So glad you're a part of Friday's Fancies--but my budget isn't always ;) much love! {av}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes x 12, I love that drapery cardigan so much! I need to buy some scarves this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...