Monday, September 17, 2012

NO SHAME.

How was your weekend, people?
My life is pretty great right now, because the Packers beat the Bears last week, and the Badgers won on Saturday (barely, but still). 
------------
Here's what's up with me lately:

My sister Louisa and her boyfriend were in town this weekend, and we spent Saturday afternoon with our other sister Ann and my adorable niece Lyddie. Michael hid one of her toys, and the first thing she did was leap on his lap and grab his collar to look down his shirt. No shame, that girl. No shame. 

I grabbed this beauty from J.Crew yesterday.  I loves me some burgundy & lavender. Besides the fact that it's crazy soft, it's on sale AND J.Crew is doing free shipping. Holla. Get yours here.

This week in outfits (yesthatispolkadotchambraythankyouverymuch):

Let's have a quick conversation about this bag. Remember last week when I was talking about my favorite fall bags? Well throw that out the window. Here is THE perfect one. And it comes in three colors. Anyone else care to validate my feelings, here?

Tomorrow I'll be sharing this recipe (zucchini latkes with paprika cayenne topping):

Per usual, thanks for hanging out with me as I ramble. You all are positively lovely. 

Also: I feel like I haven't called it out in a while, but if you're on Instagram let me know what name you use!
(you can find me here. @lpodlich)

What did your weekend look like?
If it didn't include a cute niece looking down your boyfriend's shirt, it must've been a real bummer...

xo,lp


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. OK--I'm obsessed with that polka dot chambray. That has to be the most perfect combo I could think of!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the BEST ootds!! Thanks for all of the outfit inspiration (and the link to that fabulous J. Crew top!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and striped shirt!!! Your niece is the cutest!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun weekend! Adorable niece. I love that shirt! ANd I can't wait for the recipe. yum!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED your style! You are so adorable! Thanks so much for linking up with us ;) Have an excellent week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT BAG. It IS perfect! The only thing that could make it more perfect would be a less expensive pricetag. But you get what you pay for I guess! Looks like you had a great weekend, though, and I can't wait to see this recipe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uncle michael is the bestest. need i say more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna have to check back for that recipe. Looks good! And I am so inspired by all of those outfits! My wardrobe needs some attention. :) Found you through the blog hop! Hope you'll hop over and visit me too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha I love that the first place she looked was down his shirt! thats hilarious :D love that top from J. Crew too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that polka dot chambray shirt is tooo fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why can't we live closer...that's all!!! Well, and that bag is pretty freaking amazing...wish it were $29.95 and not $295! ;) Love ya, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog!! Love all your outfits. And polka chambray...I didn't even know that existed! Must find. Do I need to even say anything about the bag because of course I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfits! I'm a big fan of long necklaces too :)

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...