Thursday, September 27, 2012

HERRINGBONE AND CHEESEBOARDS

I don't think I need to sell anyone on Target. That's not what this post is about. If anything, it's just an opportunity for me to share my target obsession and gawk at some of my current favorite things while I type this.

If you read nothing else, read this: Online Target is doing "Spend $75, get $15". Yeah. You're welcome.

I don't know if you've been in Target in the last few weeks but they are REALLY nailing it right now. Not saying they've ever been off the ball, but between a few of their collections and The Shops they have featured...it's beyond impressive. We have a Target about a minute from our apartment, and last night as we were walking through, I found the following items, and totally lost it. I purchased the herringbone magazine tote and it is sleek and warm and sophisticated all at the same time!

Let's talk pillows. These geometric pillows are kind of the perfect pop of color, right? 

These little dishes are the perfect fall & holiday gift, I'm convinced of it. These little deer/owl/fox/woodpecker buddies need a home! Go get them!

These wood side tables are rustic meets industrial and if we had the space for them two would be mine. Sigh. Target, please sell these again in a year when we're in a bigger place!

I'm going to go grab this USA cutting/cheeseboard today after work. Clearly I have no willpower...but PEOPLE. It's a USA cutting board! You get to be patriotic while cooking! What else could you want?!!?

Woodpecker lamp. I don't feel I need to justify this one. Done.

All the breath I saved on the lamp I'll use on this herringbone storage tote. I took the large version of this home with me, and it is perfect for stowing all my magazine and catalogs in. It's already sold out online so RUN to your nearest Target and grab one!!

Finally, these little notebooks just make me smile. Super cheap, super sweet. Perfect "just because" gift for a friend!


Which of these items would you take home with you?
If you feel like sending any my way, let me know!

xo, lp


psssssst: did you see Need, Read, Greed yesterday!?

12 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I just raided Target myself yesterday and got a fabulous gold scalloped lamp shade. Did I mention it was fabulous?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that cutting board is too cool for school. I love everything on this board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target definitely has been amazing lately. Can't wait for the Neiman's collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A USA cheeseboard?! That's amazing! I love me some target.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK–how CUTE are those little plates?! They'd even but fun to put on the wall for decoration!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target is killing me with all their good stuff lately!! I love all the stuff by Patch (like those plates and some of their other serving ware) not to mention all the awesome clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes!! That is the perfect side table. I agree ^ Target has wayyyyy too many adorable things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES. Loving the herringbone magazine holder!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay that USA cheeseboard is the coolest!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up - Target.com is my next stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those green and black pillows - so perfect with a cozy blanket for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally in love with that herringbone storage tote thing. GORGEOUS. I'll be heading to Target to check that out. I think it would look fabulous in my living room.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...