Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Fancies #39: Outfit Crush

It's that once a season time: Outfit Crush time. 
You know how this goes.
Shall we?
 I saw this outfit on happily grey and thought it'd be perfect for an outfit inspiration this time around. 
Here's the breakdown:

Let's start out with the most simple part of this outfit: the earrings. I wear basic studs every day. I'd rather have other fun accessories steal the spotlight, and these Michael Kors studs are exactly perfect. (and surprisingly cheap for MK. nice.)

I'm pretty sure this 1969 Western Dress from Gap is the perfect summer to fall piece. Besides the fact that the dark denim look goes with basically any color accessory, it's under $70. Oh yes please.

This coral scarf from ModCloth is light and lovely and will go perfectly with that dang cute dress mentioned above.

I. Need. This. Wallet. Please. My birthday is like....5 months away. Buy this Kate Spade beauty for me now please? Early gift?

Let's continue with the Kate Spade train and take a moment to enjoy this stunning watch, okay?

I'm pretty sure this tote from Gap can hold anything and everything. Including that wallet. Just saying. 

What piece would you steal from this outfit?
I think I've made my choice pretty clear...

xo, lp


pssssssssssssst: did you enter the HibiscusDays Jewelry giveaway??? Do so here!


22 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love everything about this outfit! SO cute. I think I need it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the Kate Spade wallet :) polka dots make everything better, right?! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill it every week with your boards!! I want that dress...now! I want to see you in this exact look on IG soon! ;) And thank you for introducing me to happily grey...holy moly, her style is amaze!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look has my eyes lit up -- love the polka dot top with that scarf. such fun colors! & i am now addicted to happily grey! her style is so fun + unique!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! loveee the wallet! i want it too.
    that tote will probably hold everything, and it's super soft too.
    (i work at a gap store.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the MK studs and wallet mostly :) x

    pastelbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that dress and that wallet...i would steal that in a heartbeat! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that photo on Pinterest and I loooove it! Anything polka dotted is adorable!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a chain link necklace + Chanel print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to have that dress!! I'm in need of a new "uniform" dress- you know, the one that you end up wearing all the freaking time when you're too lazy to put together anything else. I'm going shopping at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, Laura! I took that same photo from Pinterest and recreated it with the sweater from Old Navy & a neon coral scarf from Target. It's one of my favorite things to wear right now!

    Hope you're doing well! Happy Friday :)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the watch! It's fantastic!! Also - I have the Black Polka Dot Sweater on the left. I absolutely love it and can't wait to start wearing it as the days get cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love it all! Have a great weekend girly!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all! Love the mismatched dots & touch of a bright color! So fun!!

    xoxo, Nicole Rene
    Simply Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of my favorite pinterest styles! Love the polka dots and pop of orange! I'm hosting a Bloomingdale's Gift Card giveaway that ends in 2 days, if you are interested please stop over! Enjoy the weekend~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the camel and orange combo. The dots are a perfect touch!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love that wallet and the coral scarf!! Perfect match! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great dress, so many options! And of course, I love the polka dot wallet :) Happy Friday!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute cute cute!! Love the dress! Both outfits are amazing! We love your blog and happy to be your newest follower! :)

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE that bag from Gap. So adorable. And I'm with you...I'm pretty much in love with everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this outfit so much, and your creation as well!! that wallet is adorbs :)
    happy weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a similar top to that sweater I should totally try to recreate this look!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i absolutely adore that inspiration photo - i've been pining after a sweater like that ever since the first time i saw it. i need to go scoop one up!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...