Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards


I had so many Thanksgiving pins. This one is easy, simple, and sweet: Fall Bunting Cards

I loved the look of the little flags- but only had white card stock!
Step 1: Dig into your stash of paint chips to find some great yellows, oranges, reds, and browns...
Step 2: Cut out some little triangles...
Step 3: Glue those babies on with a glue stick..
Step 4: Add a fall/Thanksgiving message, and you're good to go!
Probably the easiest cards ever, right?


Happy Thanksgiving!!

(Also, sorry for the yellowed pictures. It was late, my apartment was dark, and my hands were covered in glue stickiness. Needless to say- adjusting my camera wasn't on the top of my priority list)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so simple yet beautiful thanksgiving card! i love your idea, very easy to do and pretty result,

    cheers xxx
    barbara

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...